Paua Shell Single Silver Dipped Necklace
A real mini farmed Blue Paua shell, hand sculpted with clay and created into a drop pendant. Sterling silver-plated at 3 microns. Hangs on a fine dainty sterling silver chain necklace.
– Blue Paua (Blue Abalone) symbolises the unique beauty of New Zealand as it is a native marine mollusc found along the Kiwi shores.
– Paua’s iconic internal lustre represents true inner beauty that never fades away but grows & matures with time.
- shell height: approx 10-20mm
- chain metal: adjustable, 40-50cm/16-20in long, 925 sterling silver
– packaging: charcoal black cardboard box, wrapped in tissue wrapping paper and sticker
Paua shells have been sourced from a sustainable and ethical local paua farm. These shells have not reached full maturity so have been sustainably repurposed for jewellery.