Paua Shell With Silver Dipped Outer Shell Chunky Hoop Earrings
Real mini farmed paua shells with outer shells dipped in silver. Dangles on hypoallergenic and tarnish-free stainless steel hoop earrings.
– shell height: approx 12-15mm
– hoops : approx 14mm diameter
– packaging: charcoal black cardboard box, wrapped in tissue wrapping paper and sticker
– Blue Paua (Blue Abalone) symbolises the unique beauty of New Zealand as it is a native marine mollusc found along the Kiwi shores.
– Paua’s iconic internal lustre represents true inner beauty that never fades away but grows & matures with time.
Paua shells have been sourced from a sustainable and ethical local paua farm. They are not wild. These shells have not reached full maturity so have been sustainably repurposed for jewellery.