Paua Shell Whanau Family Locket Necklace
A family/whanau of tiny real farmed paua shells representing each member of the family is encapsulated inside this keepsake locket necklace. Dangles on a stainless steel snake chain necklace.
We’ve encased 5 shells inside. You may add or remove shells as you wish.
– stainless steel locket diameter 18mm
– chain: 55cm long, stainless steel snake chain
– packaging: charcoal black cardboard box, wrapped in tissue wrapping paper and sticker
– Blue Paua (Blue Abalone) symbolises the unique beauty of New Zealand as it is a native marine mollusc found along the Kiwi shores.
– Paua’s iconic internal lustre represents true inner beauty that never fades away but grows & matures with time.
Paua shells have been sourced from a sustainable and ethical local paua farm. They are not wild. These shells have not reached full maturity so have been sustainably repurposed for jewellery.
We work with natural elements to create pieces that are one-of-a kind. What you receive might not look exactly the same as what is pictured, but each piece will share your individuality and uniqueness!