Paua Shell Silver Dipped Floating Necklace
Real mini farmed paua shells with outer shells dipped in silver. Dangles on sterling silver fine chain.
– shell height: approx 20mm
– chain: 50cm sterling silver fine chain
– packaging: charcoal black cardboard box, wrapped in tissue wrapping paper and sticker
– Blue Paua (Blue Abalone) symbolises the unique beauty of New Zealand as it is a native marine mollusc found along the Kiwi shores.
– Paua’s iconic internal lustre represents true inner beauty that never fades away but grows & matures with time.
Paua shells have been sourced from a sustainable and ethical local paua farm. They are not wild. These shells have not reached full maturity so have been sustainably repurposed for jewellery.