A pair of real handpicked acorn caps. Also known as cupules, Silver-dipped in 3 micron silver and centre brushed with 18k gold. Hangs on sterling silver or 18k goldfilled earring hooks.
YOUR ACORN CAP STORIES
– "Great oaks from little acorns grow". Symbolises new beginnings that will grow into something great in time.
– The acorn cap is a tough little nugget that provides extra protection for the delicate embryo enclosed by its kernel. Symbolises motherhood & family as cupules protect their seed.
– acorn caps height: approx 18mm
– wire metal: approx 15mm in height, hypoallergenic sterling silver/gold-filled wire
– packaging: charcoal black cardboard box
Fallen acorn cupules have been collected in the Bay of Islands.
We work with natural elements to create pieces that are one-of-a kind. What you receive might not look exactly the same as what is pictured, but each piece will share your individuality and uniqueness!