Paua Shell With Gold Dipped Outer Shell Hoop Earrings
Real mini farmed paua shells with outer shell dipped in gold. Dangles on goldplated on sterling silver hoop lever earrings..
– shell height: approx 20mm
– hoops: approx 15mm diameter
– packaging: charcoal black cardboard box, wrapped in tissue wrapping paper and sticker
– Blue Paua (Blue Abalone) symbolises the unique beauty of New Zealand as it is a native marine mollusc found along the Kiwi shores.
– Paua’s iconic internal lustre represents true inner beauty that never fades away but grows & matures with time.
Paua shells have been sourced from a sustainable and ethical local paua farm. They are not wild. These shells have not reached full maturity so have been sustainably repurposed for jewellery.
We work with natural elements to create pieces that are one-of-a kind. What you receive might not look exactly the same as what is pictured, but each piece will share your individuality and uniqueness!