A real mini farmed paua shell hand sculpted with clay and transformed into an O-drop pendant. Plated in 3 micron silver.
Simply add a chain to customise your own necklace.
- shell height 24mm, thickness approx 10mm
- pendant only, you can add a Sterling Silver Rolo Chain Necklace
- packaging: charcoal black cardboard box
– complimentary gift wrap & card
– Blue Paua (Blue Abalone) symbolises the unique beauty of New Zealand as it is a native marine mollusc found along the Kiwi shores.
– Paua’s iconic internal lustre represents true inner beauty that never fades away but grows & matures with time.
Paua shells have been sourced from a sustainable and ethical local paua farm. They are not wild. These shells have not reached full maturity so have been sustainably repurposed for jewellery.
We work with natural elements to create pieces that are one-of-a kind. What you receive might not look exactly the same as what is pictured, but each piece will share your individuality and uniqueness!