Acorn Cap Hoop Earrings
A pair of real handpicked acorn caps. Also known as cupules, Silver-dipped in 3 micron silver. Hangs on sterling silver or 18k goldfilled earring hooks.
YOUR ACORN CAP STORIES
– "Great oaks from little acorns grow". Symbolises new beginnings that will grow into something great in time.
– The acorn cap is a tough little nugget that provides extra protection for the delicate embryo enclosed by its kernel. Symbolises motherhood & family as cupules protect their seed.
– acorn caps height: approx 16-20mm
– hoop wire metal: approx 25mm in diameter, hypoallergenic sterling silver/gold-filled wire
– packaging: charcoal black cardboard box, wrapped in tissue wrapping paper and sticker
Fallen acorn cupules have been collected in the Bay of Islands.
We work with natural elements to create pieces that are one-of-a kind. What you receive might not look exactly the same as what is pictured, but each piece will share your individuality and uniqueness!